Our cancellation policy is:
Our $250 deposit is non-refundable. If you need to reschedule, please contact our office at 323 572 3625.
To enroll in the class, you must meet all eligibility requirements set forth by the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators.
These requirements include:
– Be at least 18 years of age
– Meet Medical Requirements
– Comply with NCCCO’s Substance Abuse Policy
– Pass Written Examinations (Core and at least one Specialty)
– Pass Practical Examination(s)-Candidates must pass the Practical exam within twelve months of passing the written examination
– Comply with the NCCCO Code of Ethics
Not meeting any of these requirements will void your enrollment.